Getwid is a collection of 40+ Gutenberg blocks that greatly extends the library of existing core WordPress blocks. The plugin is actively developed by Motopress.
The Getwid plugin supplies you with a lot of customization cogs for each block: control layouts, typography, colors, iconography, media, motion and more to build tailor-made websites of any scale.
The plugin is optimized for performance and is coded to keep your website visually consistent and fast-loading even with multiple custom blocks.
Download the Getwid plugin from WordPress repository.
What Type of Blocks are Included?
- Advanced Heading
- Google Maps
- Icon Box
- Image Box
- Social Links
- Image Slider
- Media & Text Slider
- Button Group
- Image Stack Gallery
- Recent Posts
- Advanced Spacer
- Price Box
- Progress Bar
- Circular Progress Bar
- Contact Form
- Post Carousel
- Price List
- Post Slider
- Custom Post Type
- Video Popup
- Content Timeline
- Image Hotspot
- Table of Contents
- Advanced Table
- 40+ blocks for the native WordPress editor.
- Template Library: 35+ pre-made Gutenberg designs.
- Free WordPress starter theme for Getwid blocks. Download the theme from the WordPress repository.
- Suitable for all types of websites.
- Extensive customization panels in WordPress blocks.
- Free design boilerplate for Developers. Download the free Getwid Style Kit from GitHub.
- To improve performance you can disable blocks you don’t need. This can be done via Settings > Writing > scroll down to Disable Getwid Blocks > select the needed blocks and click Save.
- Getwid is translation ready and works with major translation plugins.
- Getwid integrated with Font-Awesome icons natively, however, you can use your own custom icons as well.