The SEO Framework plugin does the trick for those who want a fast, lightweight SEO plugin for WordPress without any ads or upsells. This plugin follows all the white-hat guidelines and rules imposed by WordPress and search engines.
The SEO Framework is a uniquely white label plugin that blends seamlessly into your WordPress dashboard.
The SEO Framework plugin works on many things without notifying the user. Here are a few things it does behind the screens:-
- It prevents canonical errors for categories, pages, subdomains, and WordPress Multisite domain mapping.
- It automatically notifies Google and the Bing network on website updates when sitemaps are enabled.
- It discourages 404 pages and empty categories from being indexed.
- It stops SEO attacks that are caused by pagination exploits in WordPress by telling the search engine to look at the existing last page instead.
- It discourages search engines from indexing feeds and the sitemap.
You can download the plugin from WordPress repository.
- It is brilliant – The SEO Framework is an expert system for SEO. The plugin can intelligently generate critical SEO meta tags in any language.
- No advertisements. No branding. No fake SEO magic.
- Supports only white-hat SEO following Google’s guidelines.
- It comes preconfigured – The plugin provides an excellent starting point for your website by rationally optimizing all your pages.
- It helps you optimize your metadata.
- It improves search presence by enabling breadcrumbs for Google Search, and by automatically generating titles and descriptions according to Google’s guidelines.
- It makes social sharing easy by allowing you to further tailor the Open Graph, Facebook, and Twitter Cards protocols.
- It follows best-practices and respects your privacy.
- You can easily migrate from other SEO plugins.